24 Hour Security Monitoring
Having your Security System Monitored gives you the comfort and safety of knowing when an event occurs the appropriate actions are taken to ensure your ongoing security.
Benefits and features
- Instant notification of alarm events
- Specific zone activation
- Security reports
- Notification of alarm not set
- Security patrols
- Notification of system faults (Allowing us to see detailed fault descriptions remotely)
From $1 a day 24 hour security monitoring is the unbeatable way of ensuring your safety, property and possessions are continuously guarded.
There are no locked contracts. Our clients can start, end or resume their 24 hour security monitoring at any time.
All of our new security alarm systems are NBN ready.
How secure is it?
Our 24 hour security control room complies with legislative and industry standards. Staff are trained to a level exceeding industry requirements. The centre is operated 24 hours and all critical systems and communication pathways are fully redundant in the event of a catastrophic event.
What do I need?
All of our security intruder systems allow for 24 hour security monitoring. The standard method of communication from the alarm system to the monitoring control room is by utilising the premises telephone line. Alternatively wireless and internet communication devices are also available allowing for communication to the monitoring control room even when an active telephone line to the premises is not available.
Wireless communication options can also be utilised as a redundant communication gateway in the event the premises telephone line fails (i.e. Carrier down time or malicious damage).
- Works wirelessly or via telephone line
- Send SMS to your phone
- Describes exactly which zone the alarm has occurred on
- Not NBN compatible
- Security alerts can be missed (Due to short SMS tone on your phone)
- Only compatible on some security systems
- Only available for one mobile
- Small, approximately $0.30 charge on your telephone account every time an SMS is sent.
PHASE OUT – Phone Line
- Control room compatible
- Can call mobile directly (Rather than control room)
- Alarm will continue to report during power failure
- Unreliable on NBN connection
- If calling a mobile directly (rather than our control room) its unknown which zone the alarm has occurred on
- Small, approximately $0.30 charge on your telephone account every time the alarm reports to your mobile or our control room.
- No phone line required
- NBN compatible
- iFob Smartphone app
- Push notifications for alarms and arming and disarming
- Remote Arm/Disarm compatibility
- Remote control of roller doors and gates
- Remote history view
- Notifications sound for sixty seconds (easier to be woken up)
- Can be combined with Control room monitoring
- Overall most cost effective
- Compatible for up to ten users
- Hard wired or wireless (Connects via your modem or cellular network)
- Only available on a Bosch Solution 6000 security alarm
- Small monthly cost